How could I NOT take part in Kate's listography this week?! I regularly bring your my favourite product as part of my "Super Amazing Mum Loves......" updates and have spoken about my love of red lipstick and time savers such as Gelac and Minx.
Just because we are mums, doesn't mean we have to let ourselves go, if anything, taking five minutes to slick on some lipstick and powder is enough to make anyone feel better to tackle the world!
Here are my Top 5 beauty products:
1) MAC Pro longwear Lipstick
So, SO, SO good, I blogged about it back in January 2011 this should be part of everyone's routine. Comes in so many colours and really does last the distance. It is easy to apply and lasts forever so well worth the expense.
2) Benefit They're real mascara. I never thought I would use any other mascara apart from Lancome, I have tried so many over the years and NONE ever matched the lasting power of Lancome. I like very "spiky" mascara that gives real definition and bought this on a whim. It is AMAZING.
3) Benefit Pore Minimiser - If you haven't tried a primer, then I can highly recommend this. I don't have big pores but this little beauty smooths the skin prior to foundation application. It really does give a "photo finish" and a little goes a long way.
4) NARS Laguna Bronzer - if you have pale skin, then this will really wake it up! It's a really natural colour (don't be put of by the colour in the box as looks much darker than it is) that gives pale skin a lovely bronze (but natural glow!). No TOWIE tans here, just lovely, natural, healthy looking skin.
5) Waitrose Bottom Butter. This little pot of miracle, costs less than £3 and although meant for babies bottoms, is the best anti wrinkle cream going! I don't use this everyday but a few times a week and my skin really is peachy! It is quite thick, but smells divine. Also great for hands, lips, tidying stray eyebrow hairs, an eyelash conditioner, an overnight foot softener (I smother my feet in the butter, pop on a pair of socks and the next day my feet are beautifully soft).
What are you favourites? Go check out everyone else on Kate Takes 5.
Peace and Love