Week 12 - No treatment needed!
As you can see from the above photographs, the hair regrowth was a lot finer and far less after 6 weeks of treatment. At the end of the course - I had NO hair growth whatsoever. It's now a few weeks on and I still have no regrowth.
How fantastic is that!
I also treated my bikini, facial and leg area and have seen the same results.
Now, for a few pointers:
1) Make sure you have a back up of the cooling gel activator. Mine ran out midway through treatment and it took me a while to find a boots that had a replacement. This definitely hindered my course so please preempt before you run into the same problem I did.
2) It's advised that you mark out the areas of treatment using a white eye pencil - I never bothered with this and to be honest, I did miss a few areas on my legs but just treated these the following weeks. I am sure you would get greater accuracy if you did this but I have to be honest and say it took me more than an hour every week to treat all areas
3) Be prepared for a wee bit of pain! Some areas more so than others. It wasn't ever painful but it was uncomfortable, especially on the bikini area.
4) Now, if you are treating your bikini area, I would advise you to get some help. I wouldn't dream of asking HAW to do this, but it would have been infinitely better had I had someone to zap for me, I did laugh at myself on several occasions as I contortioned myself in front of the mirror.
5) Always put the activator gel in the fridge - it's far more soothing I guarantee.
6) If you are treating the facial hair area, it will feel VERY strange to shave prior to treatment. I was so, so nervous about doing this as I only have the odd hair but I used the strimmer on HAW's electric shaver. Initially, I plucked but it didn't work. You do need to shave all areas prior to treatment. I promise you it's worth it.
At the moment the Boots Smooth Skin Plus is on offer and you can save £50 meaning that you will only pay £349.99 for the unit. It works out far cheaper than salon treatments and the beauty is that you get to keep the unit so will be able to keep on top of any stray hairs that dare to appear.
If you are serious about permanent hair removal then I can highly recommend the Smooth Skin Plus.
If you have any questions, please do ask me on the comments below and I will be more than happy to help.
Peace and Love