I’ve been tagged by Missie Lizzie over at Me and My Shadow and Michelle at Mummy from the heart to share 7 things you didn’t know about me. Pop over there and read theirs.
I ignored this for a while as it all seemed a bit too chain lettery but Gemma from Hello, it's Gemma has been on at me to participate and seeing as she is my blog twin, I can't say No.
What you are meant to do is choose 15 people to tag. It's going to be hard to see who has and hasn't been tagged so for today, I am going to choose the following people who are all lovely and make me laugh. Some of them are new to blogging, so let's share the blog love and support them!
Here are 7 things you don't know about me:
1) I have snogged a member of a very famous boy band. I didn't know who they were and it was when they were touring round schools and youth clubs performing. He is now a global superstar and I shared an illicit snog and fag with him outside the youth club. I was drunk on 20/20 and he probably was as well! He was a fabulous kisser but I will never kiss and tell (erm, well maybe give me a £5 and I might). I now have a ridiculous school girl crush on him that HAW thinks is insane.
2) My grandmother was a survivor of the Titanic. We don't know anymore as she was orphaned and bought up in a nunnery in Oxford. She always alluded to this but confirmed it on her death bed.
3) I was a teenage wild child. I used to sneak up to London on the train and go to all the cool clubs. My parents still to this day think I was at a friends studying. (sorry mum!) Her parents were very liberal and would cover for me, mine were super strict. I find it incredible now that one parent would lie to another parent.
4) I am a make up junkie. I have enough products to open my own department. Space NK fills me with joy. I blame this addiction on my first job. Can you guess what it was?
5) I failed my maths GCSE 3x. For a grammar school girl this was unheard of. Despite this, I went on to successfully run blue chip companies advertising teams dealing in trades of approx £20m. I have never needed to use trigonometry since. My grammar and spelling is also atrocious. I am very grateful for spell check.
6) My daughter is named after Jodie Foster's character in Bugsy Malone. I am still amazed I managed to get that one past HAW as he vetoed it for 10 years. I think he was so fed up with the pregnant me, he did it for an easy life! Despite this, she is called Pixie more often than not!
7) I have been in a commercial with I heart Muthahood's husband!! I went to stage school when I was younger and had to recruit lots of friends for a crowd scene in a Young Person's Railcard TV/Cinema ad. He was a great friend of mine and along with the rest of our gang we had a brilliant day out. We didn't realise that we "knew" each other until we started reading each other's blogs!
Your challenge now is to complete this and link up with me (I think)
Good Luck! xx