Gorgeous people, it's that time of year when everyone starts making resolutions, when we look back on the year that was and the year that will/could be. It's a time of hope, reconciliation and looking forward and making amends. In celebration of this and in light of the fact I never keep a resolution, I have decided to look back on the year.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, my TWTYTW - 2010.
- I finally (!) embraced social media and love it, I was even shortlisted as a finalist in the Frsh Voice in Blogging Final! - humbled to be nominated!
- I won a car (still not got it yet for those of you who keep asking)
- My Beau Bo started "Big School" and I wept at the gates (with joy, freedom beckoned!)
- I started my own business and was in profit a month after launching
- I learnt to say "no" to people rather than being a people pleaser.
- I de-friended people who I hadn't spoken to in the last year.
- I learnt to accept that my husband is who he is and he won't change (nor can I make him change)
- I accepted that I am a control freak (although I am working on that one)
- I learnt to count to 10 in Japanese
- I realised that the grass isn't always greener on the other side
- Pixie started talking (she hasn't stopped since)
- Beansey Boy had trials and was accepted to a v.good football team
- The Rugby Club got a £5k donation thanks to the competition I was in to win a car
- Not everyone is what or who they seem
- I realised that not everyone is what or who they seem.
On a scale of 10, my year was a 7. Could have been better but all in all a good year.
If you enjoyed this post, please add your linky below so we can celebrate what we have all achieved!!
Happy New Year Everyone xx